Things are really picking up on the event front now that the new year has kicked in. We’ve been keeping our Green Events Guide updated, but I wanted to point out a few events in the next couple of weeks:
- Charleston Alt. Energy Meetup – January 21, 7 p.m.
- Charleston Total Health Fair – January 23, 12 p.m.
- Charleston Slow Food’s BYOD Potluck Dinner – January 24, 4 p.m.
- Green Business Networking – January 27, 5:30 p.m.
- Sustainability Green Fair – January 29, 11 a.m.
- Francis Marion Forest Cleanup Project – February 7, 8 a.m.
- 2nd Annual Green Living Festival – February 7, 10 a.m.
There are a lot of workshop schedules being finalized right now, so check our Green Events Guide soon for details.