Here are a few interesting and newsworthy links from the outer reaches of the green Web…
- Looking for ways to make your office more green? Check out Xerox’s new eco-friendly office paper. It’s cheap and uses half has many trees as traditional office paper.
- Football season is almost here and for many that means tailgate parties. Carolina and Clemson fans take note, you can get your tailgate on and still be green. Lighter Footstep takes a look at five ways to tailgate eco-style.
- Solar panels are finally starting to become standard features in new home construction. Right now this is happening in California, but hopefully the trend will continue throughout the country… via Treehugger.
- As kids across the Lowcountry head back to school, take a few moments to check out this great post over at Green Options about environmental education curriculum.
- Surprise, surprise… according to The New York Times, the Bush administration has violated federal law by not releasing a global warming impact study required under the Global Change Research Act of 1990. The study was due almost 2 years ago… via Treehugger.